Profhilo treatment is the most advanced Hyaluronic acid filler in aesthetic medicine in London. It works as a natural densifier that nourishes the skin cells and reduces the signs of aging such as flaccidity and wrinkles and has a long lasting effect by stimulating collagen synthesis. In addition, Profhilo stops collagen degradation and renews the skin from bottom to top. De Felipe Dermatology Clinic is pioneering the use of this facial rejuvenation technique due to its long history of Hyaluronic acid expertise.
What is Profhilo?
Profhilo is a facial treatment made up of hyaluronic acid that moisturizes and restores the normal youthful appearance of the skin,. It is a minimally invasive procedure that has shown high efficacy in reversing the signs of aging. In addition to correcting wrinkles, it immediately tightens and restores the natural firmness of the skin.
This treatment is used in the cheek and zygomatic regions of the face, as well as in the neck, jawline and temples of male or female patients from 30 years of age. The results are long lasting, as they usually last between 6 and 12 months. After this period of time, the body itself metabolizes it in a completely in a natural and safe way.
Profhilo facial treatment in London
Treatment with Profhilo at De Felipe Dermatology Clinic is a fast and safe procedure that manages to stimulate four different types of collagen and elastin in the patient’s skin.
What does a Profhilo facial treatment consist of?
- The first step starts with identifying five strategic points of the face.
- These points target five areas of the face where there is a well-structured lymphatic capillary network that allows the diffusion of the product to be maximized in the cheek and zygomatic areas.
- In the next step, 0.2 ml of Profhilo hyaluronic acid are injected into the above mentioned points to moisturize and reduce skin laxity by stimulating collagen.
- Profhilo is administered into the skin through a very thin needle to reduce the risk of bruising.
- 2 sessions over a period of 4 weeks are recommended to achieve optimal results.
Does not require
Immediate. You can get back to work and social life immediately after the procedure. Bruising is very rare with the use of a cannula.
Frequently asked questions from our patients
The most frequently asked questions about Profhilo in London are: